All Together Now (TV series)
|All Together Now|
|Created by||Pino Amenta, Philip Dalkin, John Powditch|
|Directed by||Pino Amenta (96) Kendal Flannagan (3)Andrew Friedman (2)|
|Theme music composer||Jon English|
|Country of origin||Australia|
|No. of seasons||3|
|No. of episodes||101|
|Executive producer(s)||Kris Noble GTV 9|
|Running time||25 minutes|
|Original channel||Nine Network|
|Picture format||4:3 PAL|
|Original run||22 January 1991– 14 September 1993|
All Together Now was an Australian sitcom that was broadcast on Nine Network between 1991 and 1993. The premise involved an ageing rocker (Jon English) trying to maintain his music career while living with his son and daughter. For an undetermined number of initial episodes filmed prior to public broadcast, the show title was "Rhythm and Blues" and had a different theme song.
- Jon English as "Bobby Rivers"
- Rebecca Gibney as "Tracy Lawson" (Eps 1-86)
- Steven Jacobs as "Thomas Sumner"
- Jane Hall as "Anna Sumner"
- Garry Who as "Doug Stevens" (Eps 1-76)
- Bruno Lucia as "Wayne Lovett"
- Kerry Armstrong as "Beth Sumner" (Eps 85-101)
At the 1992 Logie Awards, the show was nominated for four awards:
- Rebecca Gibney (Most Popular Actress and Most Popular Light Entertainment/Comedy Female Performer) - 1992
- Jon English (Most Popular Light Entertainment/Comedy Male Performer) - 1992
- Jon English (Most Popular Comedy Personality) - 1993
- The show (Most Popular Light Entertainment/Comedy Program) - 1992
- the show (Most Popular Comedy Program) - 1993