All Tripura Tiger Force
|This article needs additional citations for verification. (January 2011)|
|All Tripura Tiger Force|
|Participant in the Tripura rebellion|
|Active||1990 - present|
|Opponents||Government of Tripura|
The All Tripura Tiger Force (ATTF) is an isolationist group from the Tripura region of India. It was founded on July 11, 1990, by a group of former Tripura National Volunteer members under the leadership of Ranjit Debbarma. The ATTF is currently considered a terrorist organization by India. The rebellion, in which it is involved is the Tripura Rebellion. According to the South Asian Terrorism Portal, approximately 90% of the ATTF's administration are Hindu and the rest are Christian.
According to South Asian Terrorism Portal the main objectives of ATTF are:
- To expel all Bengali-speaking settlers settled in Tripura after 1956.
- Return tribal lands to their original owners under the 'Tripura Land Revenue and Land Reforms Act'
- Purge voter rolls of all immigrants who entered Tripura after 1956.
- Tripuri nationalism
- Tripura rebellion
- List of terrorist organisations in India
- Bhindranwala Tigers Force of Khalistan
- Liberation Tigers of Tamil Eelam
- "All Tripura Tiger Force". South Asian Terrorism Portal. Archived from the original on 30 September 2008. Retrieved 2008-10-11.
|This India-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|