|First issue||August 2004|
|Based in||New York, New York|
All You is a women’s magazine published by Time Inc. and sold at Walmart, Sam's Club and via subscription. The monthly magazine was first published in August 2004. All You focuses on value: Each story offers money-saving and/or time-saving tips, and the magazine has developed a community of Reality Checkers, thousands of women who contribute ideas and tips that appear on many of All You’s pages.
All You is targeted toward the average female Walmart customer and features models wearing clothing sold within the store. It also contains stories featuring what the magazine considers "real women" who are diverse in age, appearance, background and culture.
All You includes a large number of coupons, and even includes an index to help navigate through them. A weekly emailed newsletter titled All You Deals and Meals is available from the magazine which offers subscribers a preview of coupons available in future magazines. Themed events are held in Walmart stores across the United States where "brand ambassadors" from the magazine act as "personal shoppers" to assist customers shopping for value. These events are sponsored by the magazine's advertisers. The magazine also sponsors other events aimed at helping modern women.
- "Alliance for Audited Media Snapshot Report - 6/30/2013". Alliance for Audited Media. June 30, 2013. Retrieved February 2, 2014.
- Jan Tuckwood (2004-09-07). "Forget the ideal woman, these new magazines are aimed at real women". Seattle Post-Intelligencer. Retrieved 2009-05-21.
- James Gilbert (2008-04-26). "Local National Guard vet featured in magazine". Yuma Sun. Retrieved 2009-05-21.
- Deborah Straszheim (2008-04-19). "Profile of a newsmaker: Magazine features woman's story of weight loss". Norwich Bulletin. Retrieved 2009-05-21.
- Stuart Elliot (2008-12-03). "This Season’s Must-Have: The Humble Coupon". New York Times. Archived from the original on 14 April 2009. Retrieved 2009-05-21.
- Betsy Spethmann (2005-04-06). "All You Goes All Wal-Mart". PROMO Magazine. Retrieved 2009-05-21.
- Todd Venezia (2005-04-06). "MOMS 'GAME' TO LEARN VIDEO TRICKS". New York Post. Retrieved 2007-07-03.
|This women's magazine–related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.
See tips for writing articles about magazines. Further suggestions might be found on the article's talk page.