All for Love (2012 film)
|All for Love|
|Mandarin||Sān'gè Weìhūn Māmā|
|Directed by||Jiang Ping|
|Produced by||Jin Zhongqiang
|Written by||Zhu Ping
|Music by||Li Ge|
|Edited by||Zhan Haihong
China Broadcasting Art Troupe
|Running time||92 minutes|
|Box office||4.72 million|
All for Love is a 2012 Chinese romantic comedy film directed by Jiang Ping and written by Zhu Ping and Xu Yiwen, starring Ariel Aisin-Gioro, Che Yongli, Alec Su, and Ju Wenpei. All For Love was released in China on 26 October 2012.
- Ariel Aisin-Gioro as Ye Xiaomeng, the urban female white-collar.
- Che Yongli as Mei Ling, Liu Erbiao's lover.
- Alec Su as Gu Donghai, Ye Xiaomeng's boyfriend.
- Ju Wenpei as Dong A Ping, a woman entrepreneur.
- Chen Maolin as Ye Xioameng's father.
- Zheng Yuzhi as Ye Xiaomeng's mother.
- Zhang Jiayi as Liu Erbiao.
- Huang Lei as Officer Liu.
- Yang Mi as Xiao Ma.
- Tong Dawei as The taxi driver.
- Huang Yi as Wei Wei.
- Zhu Xijuan as Liu Erbiao's mother.
- Yan Bingyan as Liu Erbiao's wife.
- Siqin Gaowa as Grandmother Wang.
- Zhu Xu
- Wen Zhang
- Lu Chuan
- Purba Rgyal
- Sha Yi
- Yvonne Yung as The head nurse.
- Feng Gong
- Gong Hanlin
- Lu Qi
- Zhang Guangbei
- Jiang Hongbo
- Zhong Xinghuo
- Hu Ke
- Huang Xiaoli
The film began production in April 2012 and finished filming on May 3, 2012.
It had its world premiere at the Huabin Opera House (Chinese: 华彬歌剧院) on October 23, 2012, and it was released on October 26, 2012 in China.
The film was only moderately successful with critics and at the box office.
|8th Paris Chinese Film Festival||Best Actress||Che Yongli||Won|||
- "All for Love (2012)".
- "影讯：《三个未婚妈妈》南通杀青" (in Chinese). Jiangsunews. Retrieved 2012-5.
- "群星助阵电影《三个未婚妈妈》" (in Chinese). Xinhuanet. Retrieved 2012-4.
- "《三个未婚妈妈》全球首映 明星云集力挺江平" (in Chinese). Tencent. Retrieved 2012-10.
- "《三个未婚妈妈》亮相伦敦万像电影节" (in Chinese). Sina. Retrieved 2012-11.
- "车永莉凭借电影《三个未婚妈妈》法国巴黎封后" (in Chinese). Retrieved 2013-11.
|This article related to Chinese film is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|