All for Love
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from All for Love (film))
All for Love may refer to:
Film and television
- All for Love (1971 film), a South Korean film starring Shin Young-kyun
- All for Love (1998 film) or St. Ives, a TV movie starring Miranda Richardson
- All for Love (2005 film), a South Korean film starring Uhm Jung-hwa
- All for Love (2012 film), a Chinese film
- All for Love (Brownstone album), 2000
- All for Love (New Edition album), 1985
- All for Love, a 2008 album by the Planetshakers band
- All for Love, a 1987 album by Princess
- "All for Love" (song), a 1993 song by Bryan Adams, Rod Stewart, and Sting, also covered by E.M.D.
- "All 4 Love", a 1991 song by Color Me Badd
- "All for Love", a song by Eric Carmen from Tonight You're Mine
- "All for Love", a song by Hillsong United from Look to You
- "All for Love", a song by Nancy Wilson from the soundtrack for the film Say Anything...
- "All for Love", a song by Sean Hayes from Flowering Spade
- "All for Love", a song by Serena Ryder from Is It O.K.
- "All for Love", a song by Whitesnake from Good to Be Bad
- "All for Love", an unreleased song written by Paul McCartney, George Harrison and Ringo Starr, recorded during the making of The Beatles Anthology
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.