All in the Family Archie Bunker's card game
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
The game uses the following rule variations:
- Each suit consists of ten cards, except for trumps, which has twelve.
- The number of cards in a hand is fixed at seven.
- Bidding is done by all players simultaneously using a tally wheel provided in the set.
- The lowest and highest trump cards have a special action. A trick containing one of these cards may be handed off to another player at the discretion of the person taking the trick.
- Ten points are awarded to anyone meeting their exact bid. The first player to reach 100 points wins.