All of the Good Ones Are Taken
|All of the Good Ones Are Taken|
|Studio album by Ian Hunter|
|Producer||Max Norman & Ian Hunter|
|Ian Hunter chronology|
All of the Good Ones Are Taken is sixth solo album of Ian Hunter. The album contains a mix of several styles. Longtime collaborator Mick Ronson was mostly absent (he only played guitar on one track), because he was seriously considering quitting the music business.
In 2007, the album was reissued with a single bonus track.
All songs written by Ian Hunter except where noted
- "All of the Good Ones Are Taken" (fast version) – 3:42
- "Every Step of the Way" (Hunter, Mark Clarke) – 3:55
- "Fun" (Hunter, Mark Clarke, Hilly Michaels) – 4:21
- "Speechless" – 3:49
- "Death 'n' Glory Boys" – 5:57
- "That Girl is Rock 'n' Roll" – 3:18
- "Somethin's Goin' On" – 4:33
- "Captain Void 'n' the Video Jets" – 4:12
- "Seeing Double" – 4:24
- "All of the Good Ones Are Taken" (slow version) – 3:48
- "Traitor" (single version) – 3:57
- bonus track on remastered CD
- Ian Hunter: Lead vocals
- Mick Ronson: Lead guitar on "Death and Glory Boys"
- Robbie Alter: Guitar, Vocals
- Tommy Mandel: Keyboards
- Bob Mayo: Keyboards
- Hilly Michaels: Drums
- Mark Clarke: Bass guitar, Vocals
- Clarence Clemons: Tenor saxophone on "All of Good Ones Are Taken" (slow & fast versions) & "Seeing Double"
- Lou Cortlezzi: Alto saxophone
- Dan Hartman: Bass guitar on "Speechless"
- Jeff Bova: Keyboards on "Speechless"
- Jimmy Ripp: Guitars on "All of the Good Ones Are Taken" & "That Girl is Rock 'n' Roll"
- Rory Dodd: Backing vocals on "All of the Good Ones Are Taken"
- Eric Troyer: Backing vocals on "All of the Good Ones Are Taken"
- "Ian Hunter LP/CD: "All Of The Good Ones Are Taken"". Hunter-mott.com. Retrieved 11 January 2012.