All the King's Men (disambiguation)
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
All the King's Men is a 1946 novel by Robert Penn Warren.
All the King's Men may also refer to:
- All the King's Men, a line in the nursery rhyme Humpty Dumpty
- All the King's Men (1949 film), a 1949 film of the Warren book
- All the King's Men (1971 film), a 1971 film of the Warren book, produced in USSR by Byelorussian TV
- All the King's Men (1983 film), a 1983 Taiwanese film directed by King Hu
- All the King's Men (1999 film), a BBC feature-length drama on the Sandringham Company
- All the King's Men (2006 film), a 2006 film adaptation of the Warren novel starring Sean Penn, Jude Law, Kate Winslet, and Anthony Hopkins
- All the King's Men (album), a 2002 album by The Legendary Pink Dots
- "All the King's Men", a song by Wild Beasts, from the album Two Dancers
- All the King's Men, children's opera by Richard Rodney Bennett
- All the King's Men (King's College London), an a cappella group from King's College, London
- All the President's Men, a 1974 non-fiction book by Carl Bernstein and Bob Woodward
- All the King's Horses (disambiguation)
- Willie Stark, a 1981 opera by Carlisle Floyd, based on Warren's novel
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.