All the Fat Children
|All The Fat Children|
All The Fat Children Live at the Hard Rock Cafe, Bangalore in 2012
|Origin||Bangalore, Karnataka, India|
|Genres||Fat Rock, Hard Rock, Alternative Rock|
|Years active||2008 - present|
Sachin Savio Dane
Samuel Santosh Wesley
All The Fat Children (ATFC) is a Bengaluru-based rock band that was formed in June 2008.
ATFC is composed of Eben Johnson on guitar and vocals, Vickram "Vicky" Kiran on bass and vocals, Sachin Savio Dane on drums. Naveen Thomas Joseph and Bryden Stephen Lewis play guitars on occasion.
ATFC plays Fat Rock, a genre they coined to term their "fat" sound.
ATFC are managed by India's biggest beatboxer, Vineeth Vincent. They released a single called "I Can Fly", which was also released as a video produced by Qyuki, an initiative by A.R. Rehman and Shekhar Kapur. The band is currently preparing to record their debut album, with Vivek Thomas (the vocalist of Motherjane) producing the album.
- "It ain't over till All The Fat Children sing". Retrieved 4 June 2013.
- "Fat Children play fat rock". Retrieved 4 June 2013.
- "Portly tunes". The Hindu (Chennai, India). 10 February 2013. Retrieved 4 June 2013.
- "Fat chance". Retrieved 4 June 2013.
- "I Can Fly". Retrieved 13 August 2013.
- "Our music is essentially fat, our sound is large and out there". Retrieved 13 August 2013.