From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Allah may refer to
- Allah, the Arabic word for God
- Allah as Moon-god, anti-Islamic fringe theory that Muslims worship a pagan god
- Allah, Iran, another name for Hamidiyeh, a city in Khuzestan Province, Iran
- Allahu (qawwali), a popular Urdu language Sufi devotional qawwali
- An acronym for "Arm, Leg, Leg, Arm, Head" used as a man's name in the belief of the The Nation of Gods and Earths.
- Wallace Fard Muhammad, the founder of the Nation of Islam, an African-American religion and empowerment organization
- Clarence Edward Smith, a founder of The Nation of Gods and Earths
- Allahu Akbar (disambiguation)
- Allah Islam, a television documentary series about the rise of the Islam in Europe
- Allahpundit, a political blogger
- "Allah-ed-din" and similar are wrong spellings of the Arabic name Ala-ud-din
- Aelle (disambiguation), an Anglo-Saxon name
- Aella (Amazon), one of Hippolyte's Amazons in Greek mythology
- Allar language, a Dravidian language spoken in India
- Aello, one of the Harpy sisters in ancient Greek mythology
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.