From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Allahabad is a city in the Indian state of Uttar Pradesh.
Allahabad may also refer to:
- Allahabad Division, a division in the Indian state of UP
- Allahabad District, a district in the Indian state of UP
- Allahabad Bank, the oldest joint stock bank in India
- Allahabad Address, the Presidential Address by Allama Iqbal
- Allahabad (Lok Sabha constituency), a parliamentary constituency
- Allahabad, Iran (disambiguation)
- Allahabad, Pakistan (disambiguation)
|This disambiguation page lists articles about distinct geographical locations with the same name.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.