|Full name||Allan Alemán Avila|
|Date of birth||29 July 1983|
|Place of birth||San José, Costa Rica|
|Height||1.64 m (5 ft 4 1⁄2 in)|
|* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only and correct as of 7 October 2012.
† Appearances (Goals).
He is considered to be one of the best young players in CONCACAF, and won a place on his team and among the hearts of Deportivo Saprissa fans due to his hard work on the field, his quickness, scoring skills and most of all his talent for creating assists.
With Saprissa he won two national championships, as well as an UNCAF Cup title and a CONCACAF Champions Cup title. After the Clausura 2007 tournament, he signed with Italian businessman Matteo Quintavalle, which meant his departure from the team, seeing as Quintavalle is not a FIFA-licensed player's agent, and Saprissa would not negotiate with him. Quintavalle was accused of fraud, and Alemán left Quintavalle (after a breach of contract by Quintavalle), and signed with Puntarenas F.C. on his own. 5 days before the transfer window closed, Aleman signed with Liberia Mia, but was allowed to play 2 more matches with Puntareanas against Saprissa, one of them for the UNCAF Cup Semifinals. Later he sign with Brujas but in January 2010, he sign back with Saprissa. Alemán participated in the 2005 FIFA Club World Championship Toyota Cup with his team, who ended up in third place, behind São Paulo Futebol Clube and Liverpool F.C..
Alemán has made ten appearances for the senior Costa Rica national football team, his debut coming in a friendly against Chile on 2 June 2007. He appeared in two matches for Costa Rica at the 2007 CONCACAF Gold Cup.
- "Me gusta la cocina". Al Día. 2007-02-25.
- "Remontada saprissista en 30 minutos : ALEMÁN 5 - PUNTARENAS 2". Diario Extra. 2006-09-04.
- "Police Raid Quintavalle Home and Hotel". Inside Costa Rica Daily News. 2007-07-05.
- Allan Alemán – FIFA competition record
- "International Friendly Matches 2007". RSSSF. Archived from the original on 24 October 2008. Retrieved 2008-10-17.
- "CONCACAF Championship, Gold Cup 2007 - Full Details". RSSSF. Archived from the original on 24 October 2008. Retrieved 2008-10-17.
- Allan Alemán at National-Football-Teams.com
|This biographical article related to Costa Rican Association football is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|