From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
For the American medical practitioner, see Allan Macy Butler.
|Full name||Allan Robert Butler|
Allan Robert Butler, OAM (born 1976)  from Tumut, New South Wales is an Australian Paralympic athlete.  In 1993, Butler moved to Canberra to take up a residential scholarship at the Australian Institute of Sport. 
- "Butler, Allan Robert". It's an Honour. Retrieved 1 January 2012.
- "Allan Butler". Athletics Australia Historical Results. Retrieved 12 January 2015.
- "Barcelona Paralympics 1992 Australian Team Members Profile Handbook". Australian Paralympic Committee. Retrieved 25 January 2015.
- "Institute nominates 'para-scholarships'". Canberra Times. 6 January 1993. p. 35. Retrieved 12 January 2015.
- "Athlete Search Results". International Paralympic Committee. Retrieved 1 January 2012.
- "Tumut Council Sports Commiteee". Retrieved 13 January 2015.
|This biographical article relating to Australian athletics is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This article about a Paralympic medalist of Australia is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|