Allan Quartermain (disambiguation)
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Allan Quatermain is a fictional character, the protagonist in the novel King Solomon's Mines.
Allan Qua(r)termain(e) may also refer to:
- Allan Quatermain and the Lost City of Gold, a film based the character in King Solomon's Mines and its sequels.
- Alan Quartermaine (General Hospital), a character on the soap opera General Hospital
- Allan Quartermaine (1888–1978), British civil engineer
- Alan Quartermaine (footballer) (born 1951), Australian rules footballer who played for East Perth Football Club
- Allan Quatermain (novel), an 1887 novel by H. Rider Haggard
|This disambiguation page lists articles about people with the same name. If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.|