Allegheny County Airport Authority
|Preceding Agency||Allegheny County Aviation Department|
|Jurisdiction||Allegheny County, Pennsylvania|
4th Floor Mezzanine
P.O. Box 12370
|Agency executive||David Minnotte, Board Chairman|
Allegheny County Airport Authority is a Municipal Authority in Allegheny County, Pennsylvania that oversees and maintains the Allegheny County airport system. These include management of Pittsburgh International Airport as well as Allegheny County Airport. The Authority is also a key lobbying and public interest agency often representing the local aviation industry and related industry interests in Harrisburg (the state capital) and on the federal level.
- James R. Gill March 14, 2014 (interim)
- Bradley Penrod Oct. 2007-February 5, 2013 (interim status until March 14, 2014)
- Kent George Dec. 14 1998-Oct. 2007 (also served as President of American Association of Airport Executives
- Gary Bishop Jan. 1996-Dec. 31 1997
- Peter Florian Jan. 20 1996-
- Herbert Higginbotham Dec. 1993 - Jan. 19 1996
- Guy Tumolo June 1993-Nov. 30 1993.
- Scott O'Donnell December 1989 Aug 8 1991- May 1992
- Stephen A. George pre 1988
- David Donohoe circa 1981
- Allegheny County Airport Authority homepage
- Pittsburgh International Airport homepage
- Allegheny County Airport homepage
- Fontaine, Tom (December 2, 2009). "More fees pushed for fliers to pay debt". Pittsburgh Tribune Review.
|This Pittsburgh-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|