|Industry||(VoC) and (EFM) Technology|
|Headquarters||South Jordan, Utah|
|Carine Clark, CEO
Adam Edmunds, Founder
Allegiance Software, Inc is a voice of customer (VoC) and enterprise feedback management (EFM) technology platform that lets organizations collect and analyze consumer data in real time. The company is recognized for providing large companies and government agencies with a range of big data mining tools, and it is listed as one of the GSA’s approved vendors. Allegiance’s clients include SAP, VMware, Citi, AeroMexico, Nalco, Ameriprise, and Dell, and it has been ranked as one of Inc. magazine’s fastest-growing companies.
Allegiance was founded in 2005 when the ethics compliance firm SilentWhistle merged with Allegiance Technologies (founded in 2000), a provider of online feedback tools. Adam Edmunds founded the company to provide organizations with more advanced tools for analyzing customer data in real time.
In 2009, Allegiance acquired Inquisite, a provider of online survey software. In 2012, the company raised $12 million in a Series B round of venture financing, which included investors El Dorado Ventures, Rembrandt Venture Partners, and Allegis Capital.
In December 2012, Allegiance announced its appointment of Carine Clark as President and CEO. Formerly SVP and CMO for Symantec, Clark has a long career of building successful software companies.
Allegiance provides large organizations with tools for collecting and analyzing customer feedback and translating it into business insights in real-time. The company’s flagship product, the Engage platform, is a feedback management platform that generates “Customer Intelligence” by drawing insights from multiple channels a client organization uses to connect with customers. The Engage platform is used by several organizations with large customer feedback databases, including JetBlue and AT&T.
Awards and recognition
- Ranked as a 2013 Service leader by CRM Magazine
- Won the TMC Innovation Labs award for the Allegiance Spotlight platform in 2012
- Won the Communications Solutions Product of the Year award for the Engage platform in 2011
- CEO Adam Edmunds was selected as a finalist for the Ernst & Young Entrepreneur of the Year in 2010
- Ranked as one of Inc. magazine’s fastest-growing companies in 2009
- Won the Communications Solutions Product of the Year award in 2009
- Leena Rao (June 23, 2011). "Allegiance Raises $12 Million For Customer Feedback Platform". Tech Crunch. Retrieved 25 June 2013.
- "Allegiance:Company Profile". Inc. Retrieved 25 June 2013.
- Kerry Bodine (December 28, 2012). "http://blogs.forrester.com/kerry_bodine/12-12-28-the_danger_of_big_data". Forrester Blogs. Retrieved 25 June 2013.
- Judith Aquino. "Listening to the Voice of the Constituent". Destination Crm. Retrieved 25 June 2013.
- "About Allegiance". Retrieved 25 June 2013.
- "Leadership Team". Retrieved 25 June 2013.
- Tom Harvey (August 11, 2012). "Allegiance helps build loyalty with customers". The Salt Lake Tribune. Retrieved 25 June 2013.
- Leonard Klie. "Listening to the Voice of the Customer". Destination Crm. Retrieved 25 June 2013.
- "Allegiance raises $12 million in funding". The Salt Lake Tribune. June 23,201. Retrieved 25 June 2013. Check date values in:
- "Allegiance’s founder, Adam Edmunds remains involved as a member of the board of directors and leads the company’s expanding partner and business development initiatives.".
- "The Engage Platform". Retrieved 25 June 2013.
- "Awards & Recognitions". Retrieved 25 June 2013.