Allen (Los Angeles Metro station)
|Address||395 N Allen Avenue, Pasadena|
|Platforms||1 center platform|
|Bicycle facilities||28 bike rack spaces|
|Opened||July 26, 2003|
|Station status||in service|
Allen Station is a freeway-median light rail station in the Los Angeles County Metro Rail system. It is located above North Allen Avenue in the median of the 210 Freeway in Pasadena, California. The station is served by the Gold Line.
This station features an architectural design called Rider's Dream, created by artist Michael Amescua.
|Southbound||■Gold Line||toward Atlantic (Lake)|
|Northbound||■Gold Line||toward Sierra Madre Villa (Terminus)|
Metro Rail service
Gold Line service hours are approximately from 5:00 AM until 12:15 AM daily.
- California Institute of Technology
- Huntington Library & Gardens
- Pasadena City College
- Pasadena Conservatory of Music
- Metro Local: 256, 686
- Pasadena ARTS: 10, 40
- Pasadena City College Shuttle (Students and Faculty only)
- Station Description Metro Retrieved 2010-05-05.
- "Gold Line timetable". Retrieved 2010-05-10.
|This article relating to the Los Angeles Metro Rail is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|