Allen Newcomb is a rocket engineer and chief engineer for BonNova, a team that competed in the Northrop Grumman lunar lander challenge His 20+ years experience is in avionics and design for extreme environments, such as race cars with brutal vibrations and extreme EMI, and oil wells that can expose equipment to extreme heat.
- BonNova | X Prize foundation
- Lunar Lander Liftoff MSNBC Cosmic Log, January 31, 2007
- Google Lunar X Prize's race to the moon has begun, by Declan McCullagh; CNET. December 6, 2007
- Prize-Contender Lauryad Lunar Lander Lifts Off RLV and Space Transport News, January 21, 2009
- Northrop Grumman Lunar Lander Team BonNova X Prize Foundation
- NGC, The Universe, s3e4
- Sex and the Stratosphere , Inventors Digest, May 2009