Allen Township, LaSalle County, Illinois
|— Township —|
|Established||November 6, 1849|
|• Total||36.23 sq mi (93.8 km2)|
|• Land||36.23 sq mi (93.8 km2)|
|• Water||0 sq mi (0 km2) 0%|
|Elevation||692 ft (211 m)|
|• Density||16.1/sq mi (6.2/km2)|
|Time zone||CST (UTC-6)|
|• Summer (DST)||CDT (UTC-5)|
|ZIP codes||60437, 60470, 61364|
|GNIS feature ID||0428580|
Allen Township is one of thirty-seven townships in La Salle County, Illinois, USA. As of the 2010 census, its population was 584 and it contained 259 housing units. Allen Township was formed from Bruce Township on an unknown date.
According to the 2010 census, the township has a total area of 36.23 square miles (93.8 km2), all land.
Cities, towns, villages 
The township contains these two cemeteries: Allen and Saint Patrick's Catholic.
Political districts 
- Illinois's 11th congressional district
- State House District 75
- State Senate District 38
- "Allen Township, La Salle County, Illinois". Geographic Names Information System, U.S. Geological Survey. Retrieved 2010-02-25.
- United States Census Bureau 2009 TIGER/Line Shapefiles
- United States National Atlas
- "Population, Housing Units, Area, and Density: 2010 - County -- County Subdivision and Place -- 2010 Census Summary File 1". United States Census. Retrieved 2013-05-28.