Alliance of European Republican Movements
The Alliance of European Republican Movements (AERM) is a grouping of republican movements from across Europe. It was established in Stockholm in June 2010.  The aim of the AERM is to provide a network for cross-party republican movements in all the countries of Europe that have a monarch as their head of state, in order to share information, resources and ideas and provide mutual assistance. Each member organisation will retain their autonomous national campaigns however, in recognition of their particular political and constitutional circumstances.
- Belgium: CRK is the Belgian Republican Movement, variously known in the three official languages of Belgium as Cercle Républicain, Republikeinse Kring and Republikanischer Kreis.
- Denmark: DRGB or Den Republikanske Grundlovsbevægelse is the Danish Republican Movement, launched in 2010.
- Netherlands: There are two groups campaigning for a republic in the Netherlands affiliated to AERM. One is Nieuw Republikeins Genootschap (NRG), and the other is Pro Republica.
- Norway: The Norwegian republican group Foreningen Norge Som Republikk was founded in March 2011 in Oslo.
- Spain: In Spain the member organisation of AERM is Red Inter Civico Republicana, a group that seeks to draw together the various strands of Spanish republicanism to campaign for the Spanish Third Republic.
- Sweden: The Republikanska Föreningen or Swedish Republican Association campaigns for a republic in Sweden.
- United Kingdom: The main republican organisation in Britain is Republic, reinvented as a campaigning pressure group in 2006.
- Monarchies in Europe
- Nieuw Republikeins Genootschap (Netherlands)
- Republic (UK)
- Swedish Republican Association