Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, USA
|Headquarters||Conshohocken, Pennsylvania, USA|
|Area served||United States of America|
|Owners||Blackstone Private Equity|
AlliedBarton Security Services is a security officer company based in the United States. It is a combination of earlier companies - Barton Protective Services, Spectaguard, Initial and Allied Security. It is the largest American-owned security company in the United States.
- 1957 - Allied Security, Inc. was founded in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania.
- 1977 - Barton Protective Services was founded in Atlanta, Georgia.
- 1980 - Spectaguard was founded in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania.
- 1999 - Spectaguard acquired Effective Security Systems and Effective Management Services, of White Plains, NY.
- 2000 - Spectaguard acquired Allied and combines to form Allied Security - the third largest security company in the United States.
- 2003 - Allied acquires Professional Security Bureau (PSB).
- 2004 - Allied acquires Security Systems Inc. (SSI) of Malden, MA and Barton Protective Services to form AlliedBarton Security Services - creating the largest American-owned contract security services company in the United States.
- 2006 - AlliedBarton acquires Initial Security.
AlliedBarton was named to the "G.I. Jobs Top 100 Military Employers List".
In 2012, AlliedBarton Security Services was rated #3 of the "Top 20 Military Spouse Friendly Employers 2012" by Military Spouse Magazine.
- Staff (2012). "Spectaguard Acquisition, LLC". manta. Manta Media Inc. Retrieved 13 June 2012.
- "Foreign Investments".
- Staff (2008–2012). "G.I. Jobs". AlliedBarton Security Services SECURITY. G.I. Jobs. Retrieved 13 June 2012.
- Site Admin (January 2012). "Top 20 Military Spouse Friendly Employers in 2012". Military Spouse Scholarships. Military Spouse Scholarships. Archived from the original on 17 January 2012.
|This United States corporation or company article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|