Allied Irish Bank (GB)
|Type||Subsidiary of AIB UK PLC|
|Founded||Uxbridge, Middlesex (1970s)|
Birmingham City - Temple Row, Brighton, Bristol, Bromley, Cardiff, City Office - Angel Court, Edinburgh, Glasgow, Grays Inn Road, Hampstead, Leeds, Liverpool, Manchester, Mayfair (private banking), Newcastle-Upon-Tyne, North Birmingham, Nottingham, Southampton, Uxbridge, Wembley,Wolverhampton
|Key people||Peter Spratt
Allied Irish Bank (GB) is a bank operating in the United Kingdom as a subsidiary of Allied Irish Banks.
The Allied Irish Bank can trace its history back to the year of 1825. It was located in London.
The Allied Irish Bank now operates across Great Britain in 21 various locations. The bank also employs about 700 people.
Allied Irish Bank (GB) offers a full range of business banking services, delivered online and through 21 branches in Great Britain. The bank is authorised by the Prudential Regulation Authority and regulated by both the Financial Conduct Authority and the Prudential Regulation Authority. It is covered by the Financial Services Compensation Scheme.
Allied Irish Bank has had the following successes and awards:
- 2012 and 2013 : Winner of Best Business Fixed Account provider at Business Moneyfacts Awards
- 2013 : Moneyfacts Awards Finalist in three categories: Business Bank of the Year
- 2013 : Best Service from a Business Bank
- 2013 : Best Business Card Provider
- "About Allied Irish Bank (GB)". AIBGB. Retrieved 19 October 2013.
|This United Kingdom bank or insurance-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|