Allied Schools (United States)
|Genre||Distance Education, e-Learning|
|Divisions||Allied National High School, Allied American University|
Allied Schools is a for-profit secondary and post-secondary educational services company founded in 1992. The company markets its certificate courses to working professionals, stay-at-home parents, military service members and disabled individuals to obtain training and credentials for career advancement, professional development or personal growth through distance education.
Allied is nationally accredited by the Distance Education Accrediting Commission (DEAC). The Distance Education Accrediting Commission is listed by the U.S. Department of Education as a  nationally recognized accrediting agency].
Allied Schools has been granted national accreditation by the Distance Education Accrediting Commission (DEAC).
Allied National High School has received regional accreditation from the Western Association of Schools and Colleges . Allied National High School is also regionally accredited by The Commission on International and Trans-Regional Accreditation(CITA), an accrediting organization dedicated to advancing the quality of education through accreditation.
DEAC is focused on accrediting distance learning and is a national accreditor which differs from the more widely recognized and prestigious regional accreditation. Regionally accredited schools may accept and recognize the accreditations of the DEAC, but others may not.
Allied Schools began in 1979 through Ashley Crown Systems, Inc., a publishing company providing services for education vendors. In 1992, Allied Schools developed vocational training courses through distance learning platforms starting in the real estate industry. By January 1996, Allied Schools launched a fully integrated online school website, complete with an in-house developed student learning platform through alliedschools[dot]com.
Allied American University
Allied American University is nationally accredited by the Distance Education Accrediting Commission. Allied American University received its accreditation in June 2008, making it one of the DEAC's most recently accredited online schools.
- Real Estate Licensing (CA/FL/TX/VA/GA/NV/WA)
- Real Estate Broker Licensing (CA/TX/WA)
- Real Estate Appraisal Licensing (Serving 13 states)
- 7-hr National USPAP (serving 29 states)
- 15-hr National USPAP (serving 23 states)
- Real Estate Salesperson Renewal/Continuing Education (CA/TX/GA)
- Real Estate Broker Renewal (CA)
- Online Notary Public Course (CA)
- Real Estate Appraisal Renewal (serving 26 states)
- SAFE Mortgage Loan Originator Licensing
- SAFE Continuing Education
- Home Inspection
- Contractor Licensing (CA)
- Professional Property Management
- Computerized Financial Accounting
- Professional Quickbooks
- Medical Billing Program
- Medical Coding Program
- Medical Terminology Course
- Anatomy & Physiology Course
- Electronic Health Records
- Pharmacy Technician Program
- Medical Administrative Assisting Program
- Medical Assisting Program
- ICD-10 Comprehensive Coding Training Course
- Allied Schools Credentials
- Demanding Credit, Inside Higher Education website, dated Oct. 19, 2005 by Scott Jaschik
- Tussling Over Transfer of Credit, Inside Higher Education website, February 26, 2007 by Doug Lederman
- The DETC rolls out a list of newly accredited schools
- BUSINESS IN THE SPOTLIGHT: Allied Schools is a private, nationally accredited distance-learning school. OC Register, November 6, 2007