Allied Specialty Vehicles
|Predecessor(s)||Collins Industries, E-One, Fleetwood Enterprises|
|Headquarters||Orlando, Florida, USA|
|Key people||Peter Guile (CEO), Randall Swift (Former CEO)|
|Products||Emergency services vehicles, buses, ambulances, special-purpose vehicles, recreational vehicless|
|Parent||American Industrial Partners|
|Divisions||Collins Industries, E-One, Fleetwood Enterprises|
Allied Specialty Vehicles (ASV) is market leading manufacturer in Fire & Emergency, Recreational Vehicles, and Bus & Industrial, formed in 2010 by American Industrial Partners' merging of four companies: Collins Industries (buses and ambulances), E-One (firetrucks), Halcore Group and Fleetwood Enterprises (RVs).The company has yearly revenue of over $1 billion. The company is led by Peter Guile, CEO, formerly of E-One and Federal Signal.
In 2013, three acquisitions were announced. SJC Industries was purchased in May 2013 from Thor Industries. It is a manufacturer of ambulances under the brand names McCoy and Miller and Marque. A week later, it was announced that ASV was purchasing the RV assets of Navistar International, which include Monaco, Holiday Rambler, R-Vision and the Beaver and Safari brands. In August 2013, ASV also announced the purchase of Thor Industries' bus businesses as well, including the ElDorado Motor Corp., National Coach, Champion Bus, and Goshen Coach companies.
- American Emergency Vehicles (AEV) - ambulances
- Horton Emergency Vehicles - ambulances
- Leader Emergency Vehicles - ambulances
- Road Rescue - ambulances
- SJC Industries - ambulances - McCoy-Miller" and "Marque brands
- Wheeled Coach - ambulances
- Champion Bus
- Collins Bus Corporation - Collins Bus, Mid Bus, and Corbeil - school buses,
- ElDorado Motor Corp.
- Goshen Coach
- National Coach
- E-One - fire trucks and rescue vehicles
- American Coach - Recreational Vehicles
- Fleetwood RV - Recreational Vehicles
- Holiday Rambler - RVs
- Monaco - RVs
- Capacity - terminal trucks
- Capacity Pumping - pressure pumping systems
- Goldshield Fiberglass - fiberglass components
- Laymor - street sweepers
- "American Industrial Partners : Press Releases Details". rvdailyreport.com. 2012-01-05. Retrieved 2013-08-03.
- "NEWS". Roadrescue.com. 2010-09-20. Retrieved 2013-05-27.