From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Allied bombing (disambiguation))
Allied Bombing may refer to the following:
- Triple Entente bombing, allied World War I bomber attacks against Germany
- Combined Bomber Offensive, several Anglo-American campaigns during World War II
- Operation Gomorrah, a WWII mission in which the US and Great Britain bombed the same target during the day and at night
- Allied bombing of Germany
- Battle of Britain, with WWII bombings by the German and Italian allies
- Invasion of Poland, with bombings by both Germany and when they joined the campaign, Russia
- Desert Storm, which included a coalition which bombed Iraq during the Gulf War
- Operation Unified Protector, with NATO bombing of Libya during the Arab Spring
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.