Allister Mark Brimble (born 1970 in Westminster, London) is a British video game music composer. Brimble began composing music and sound effects for the video game industry in the mid-1980s. He also produced various audio tracks, as "Brimble's Beats", that were distributed on cover disks of magazines including CU Amiga and Amiga Format.
Brimble works as a freelance musician and sound designer for the games and console industry alongside colleague Anthony Putson at Orchestral Media Developments. He wrote the theme tune for an indoor theme park in Abu Dhabi.
Brimble contributed to a multitude of games (including 100+ Amiga games), among them:
- Alien Breed
- Descent II
- Dizzy series (except the first game, Dizzy), Slightly Magic on the ZX Spectrum and the Amiga
- RollerCoaster Tycoon 1 and 2
- Chris Sawyer's Locomotion, using styles from different eras, from 1900 to present day.
- An updated version of the Alien Breed title theme for the Xbox 360 game Alien Breed Evolution. The track is heard during the credits.
- Fluidity/Hydroventure for WiiWare
- Sonic & Sega All-Stars Racing (MIDI/XM remixes of classic Sega tunes for the DS version).
- "Orchestral Media Developments". Orchestralmedia.co.uk. Retrieved 2013-08-24.
- "Orchestral Media spends Summer in Abu Dhabi « Orchestral Media". Orchestralmedia.co.uk. Retrieved 2013-08-24.
- "Orchestral Media Portfolio". Retrieved 2011-04-02.
- "Alien Breed Evolution « Orchestral Media". Orchestralmedia.co.uk. Retrieved 2013-08-24.
- "Fluidity/Hydroventure « Orchestral Media". Orchestralmedia.co.uk. Retrieved 2013-08-24.
- "Sonic & SEGA All-Stars Racing Audio Interview: SUMO Digital Spills The Beans". Original Sound Version. Retrieved 2013-08-24.
- Orchestral Media Developments
- Allister Brimble's profile
- Allister Brimble's page at ExoticA with downloads for his Amiga Music and CD albums.
- Artist profile at OverClocked ReMix
- Allister Brimble discography at MusicBrainz