From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up allotment or allot in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Allotment may refer to:
- Allotment (gardening), a small area of land, let out at a nominal yearly rent by local government or independent allotment associations, for individuals to grow their own food
- Allotment (travel industry), a block of pre-negotiated carrier seats or hotel rooms held by a travel organizer till a certain period
- Allotment, see Dawes Act, a program of the U.S. Government, beginning in 1887, to break up Indian reservations and allot tribal land to individual Native Americans.
- Allotment, also known as sortition, a method of selection by some form of lottery such as drawing coloured pebbles from a bag
- The Allotment, a 1988 book by Colin Ward
- Allotment, a method by which a company allocates over-subscribed shares - see Subscription (finance)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.