From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Alloway is an extended village and suburb of Ayr on the River Doon in Scotland.
Alloway may also refer to:
- Alloway railway station, a disused railway station in South Ayrshire, Scotland
- Alloway Creek, United States
- Alloway Township, New Jersey, United States
- Alloway, New Jersey, in the above township
- Lawrence Alloway (1926–1990), English art critic
- The USS Alloway (ID-3139), a United States Navy ship
- The USS Alloway (YT-170), a United States Navy ship
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.