|This article needs additional citations for verification. (September 2010)|
Allumination FilmWorks is a distributor of home entertainment products. It was founded in 2002 as Ardustry Entertainment but renamed to Allumination FilmWorks sometime in late 2005/early 2006. Allumination is headquartered in Woodland Hills, CA, and also has a facility in Fort Mill, SC. The company acquired the assets of United American Video (UAV) for US$7 million in July 2006, along with ContentFilm.
- Allumination FilmWorks: News Archive
- Ault, Susanne (2006-07-24). "Merger two-step: Allumination FilmWorks and ContentFilm acquires [sic] assets of UAV Corp.". Video Business 26 (30) (Reed Business Information). p. 4.
- Allumination FilmWorks September 7, 2005 press release
- Allumination FilmWorks Catalog: Illuminating Angels & Demons
- "Allumination FilmWorks Catalog: Loveless in Los Angeles". Retrieved 2011-01-19.
- Allumination FilmWorks website
- Allumination FilmWorks at the Internet Movie Database
- Ardustry Home Entertainment at the Internet Movie Database
|This article about a film production company or film distributor is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This United States media company article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|