From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Ally may refer to:
- Ally (name)
- Ally (TV series), a 1999 American TV sitcom that was a spin-off of Ally McBeal
- Ally (novel), a 2007 science fiction novel by Karen Traviss
- Ally, Cantal, a commune in the Cantal department in south-central France
- Ally, Haute-Loire, a commune in the Haute-Loire department in south-central France
- Ally Bank, an internet bank, formerly the banking unit of GMAC
- Ally Financial, a bank holding company, formerly known as General Motors Acceptance Corporation (GMAC)
- Straight ally, a term for people who are supportive of LGBT social movements but do not identify as LGBT
- An ally of a species, in biology, is another species belonging to the same biological family
- Ally, County Fermanagh, a townland in County Fermanagh, Northern Ireland
- Ally, County Tyrone, a townland in County Tyrone, Northern Ireland
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.