From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up ally in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Ally is the singular form of allies.
Ally may refer to:
- Ally (name), a list of people with the given name, nickname or surname
- Ally (TV series), a 1999 American television sitcom that was a spin-off of Ally McBeal
- Ally (novel), a 2007 science fiction novel by Karen Traviss
- Ally, Cantal, a commune in the Cantal department in south-central France
- Ally, Haute-Loire, a commune in the Haute-Loire department in south-central France
- Ally, County Tyrone, a townland in County Tyrone, Northern Ireland
- Ally Bank, an Internet bank, formerly the banking unit of GMAC
- Ally Financial, a bank holding company, formerly known as General Motors Acceptance Corporation (GMAC)
- Ally Fashion, an Australian women's fashion retailer
- An ally of a species, in biology, another species belonging to the same biological family
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Ally.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.