Condie in 2014.
Ally Condie is an American novelist. She is the author of New York Times bestseller Matched which was published by Dutton (Penguin) on November 29, 2010. It is the first book of a trilogy, followed by Crossed, published on November 1, 2011, and Reached, published on November 14, 2012.
Matched was published by Dutton (Penguin) in November 2010. It is the first book in the series. The second book, Crossed, was published in November 2011, the third novel, Reached, was published November 2012 and is the last of the trilogy. The novel has been optioned to the Walt Disney Company, and foreign rights have been sold to 30 countries. In February 2011 it reached #9 in Children's Chapter Books in the New York Times bestseller list.
Condie went to Brigham Young University and has a degree in English Teaching. She taught high school English in Utah and in upstate New York. She lives with her husband and three children outside of Salt Lake City, Utah. She has 3 siblings 1 brother named Nic and 2 sisters, Elaine and Hope.
- Yearbook (September 2006)
- First Day (June 2007)
- Reunion (October 2008)
- Freshman for President (June 2008)
- Being Sixteen (January 2010)
- McGrath, Charles (2011-02-19). "Young Readers in Dystopia - NYTimes.com". www.nytimes.com. Archived from the original on 24 February 2011. Retrieved 2011-02-21.
- "'Matched' author Ally Condie on national book tour". Mormon Times. Retrieved 2011-02-21.
- "allyson condie ". www.allysoncondie.com. Archived from the original on 5 March 2011. Retrieved 2011-02-21.
- "Ally Condie's 'Destined' Makes Auspicious Debut". www.publishersweekly.com. Retrieved 2011-02-21.
- Schuessler, Jennifer. "Best Sellers - The New York Times". www.nytimes.com. Archived from the original on 18 February 2011. Retrieved 2011-02-21.