|Type||Open Joint Stock Company|
|Industry||Aerospace & Defense|
|Headquarters||41 Vereyskaya str. Moscow, Russia, 121471|
|Key people||Vladislav Vladimirovich Menshikov (General Director, Anatoly Ivanovich Sabin (Head of Research)|
|Revenue||272.1 bn roubles (2013)|
|Profit||12.7 bn rub. (2013)|
JSC Concern "Almaz-Antey" (Russian: ОАО «Концерн ПВО „Алмаз-Антей“») is a Russian joint undertaking in the arms industry, a result of a merger of Antey Corporation and NPO Almaz, unifying some of the national military enterprises, in particular, the developers of anti-aircraft defence systems (PVO in Russian). The organisation is headquartered in Moscow.It is the world's 12th-largest defence contractor measured by 2013 defence revenues. In 2013, the entity had arms sales of $8.33 billion. 
In 2003 the Director General of the Concern, Igor Klimov was shot dead. Criminal investigation found that it was linked to a property revision inside the company.
The current Board is headed by Viktor Ivanov, Director General; Vladislav Menshikov, Chief Designer; and Anatoly Savin.
Includes 46 enterprises and scientific research institutes:
- JSC Izhevsk Electromechanical Plant "Kupol"
- JSC Lianozovsky Electromechanical Plant
- JSC Marijsky Machine-building Plant
- JSC Kalinin Machine-Building Plant
- JSC Moscow Machine-building Plant "Avangard"
- JSC NPO "Moscow Radiotechnical Plant"
- JSC Nizhegorodsky Machine-building Plant
- JSC Tulsky Plant "Arsenal"
- JSC All-Russia Scientific Research Institute of radiotechnics
- JSC Grushin Machine-building Design Bureau "Fakel"
- JSC Marine Scientific Research Institute of radioelectronics "Altair"
- JSC Moscow Scientific Research Institute "Agate"
- JSC Scientific Research Electromechanical Institute
- JSC NPO "Almaz" named after A. A. Raspletin
- JSC Tikhomirov Scientific Research Institute of Instrument Design
- and some others.
Concern structure optimization process continues by inclusion into it the following enterprises (since 2007):
- JSC Arzamas Instrument Plant
- JSC Impulse (Moscow)
- JSC Lantan (Moscow)
- JSC Interstate joint-stock corporation Vympel (Moscow)
- JSC Radiophysics (Moscow)
- JSC Russian Institute of Radionavigation and Time (St. Petersburg)
- JSC Saturn (Omsk)
- FSUE State Scientific Research Institute of Device-designing (Moscow)
- FSUE Scientific Technical Center of Industrial Technologies and Aeronavigational Systems (Moscow)
- FSUE "FNPC "Nizhegorodsky Scientific Research Institute of Radiotechnics" (Nizhniy Novgorod)
- FSUE OKB Peleng (Ekaterinburg)
Total net profit of Almaz-Antey - 1.7 bn roubles (2004), total gain - 38.2 bn rub.
- (Russian) Almaz-Antey official website, (English) en