From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Almeida may refer to:
- Almeidas Province, province in Colombia
- Almeida, Boyacá, a town and municipality in Colombia
- Almeida Municipality, a municipality in Portugal
- Almeida, Portugal, a town in Almeida Municipality in Portugal
- 17040 Almeida, an asteroid
- Siege of Almeida (1762), during the Seven Years' War
- Siege of Almeida (1810), during the Napoleonic Wars in Portugal
- Blockade of Almeida (1811), during the Napoleonic Wars in Portugal
- Almeida Theatre, a studio theatre in the UK
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.