Almost: Round Three
|Almost: Round Three|
|Directed by||Matt Hill|
|Produced by||Brett J. Hardy
|Editing by||Jean-Jacques Briquet|
|Release dates||November 10, 2004|
|Running time||115 minutes|
Almost: Round Three is a skateboarding video that was released in DVD format in 2004. The video is a product of the Almost skateboard company, cofounded by professional skateboarders, Rodney Mullen and Daewon Song, during the same year as the release of the DVD.
It features the third part of the Rodney Mullen vs. Daewon Song series, the first two of which are included on this DVD as hidden extras. Round Three also features parts by Almost team skaters Chris Haslam, Cooper Wilt, Ryan Sheckler, William Patrick (played by Tyrone Olson and Chris Casey) and Greg Lutzka.
- Opening - Journey - Any Way You Want It
- Chris Haslam - The Cardigans - My Favorite Game
- Cooper Wilt - Franz Ferdinand - Come On Home
- Ryan Sheckler - The Cure - Why Can't I Be You?
- Greg Lutzka - The Jimi Hendrix Experience - All Along the Watchtower
- William Patrick - The Mr. Move - Ghetto Whomper
- Rodney Mullen - The Clash - Train in Vain and Massive Attack - Teardrop
- Daewon Song - The Killers - All These Things That I've Done
- "Almost - Round Three". SkatevideoSite.com. SkatevideoSite.com. 2005–2012. Retrieved 6 October 2012.
- Eunice Roh (3 May 2012). "KAs@Work: Professional Skateboarder Daewon Song". Korean Beacon. Korean Beacon. Retrieved 6 October 2012.
- Almost Skateboards (July 2012). "Round Three - Chris Haslam". Vimeo. Vimeo, LLC. Retrieved 6 October 2012.
|This skateboarding-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This article about a sports documentary for radio, television or the internet is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|