From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
||This article may be expanded with text translated from the corresponding article in the Slovenian Wikipedia. (August 2009)|
Alojz Geržinič (1915 – 26 March 2008) is a Slovenian composer. A native of Ljubljana, he lived and worked since 1948 in Buenos Aires, Argentina. Many of his compositions are for voice. He died in Buenos Aires in March 2008.
- Villancico for mixed choir (1979)
- Loški zvon for mixed choir
- Ave Maria for women choir
- Dona primavera for women choir
- Rad bi še živel for women trio and bariton (1965).
- Una vieja historia for women trio and piano (1967)
- Lo que vos querais, señor for women duo and piano (1979)
- Dedek Samonog for vocal and piano (1975)
- Poletna noč I for vocal and piano (1988)
- Poletna noč II for vocal and piano (1988)
Instrumental solo compositions
- Fantazija for piano (1967)
|This article about a Slovenian composer is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|