Alone in the Dark (disambiguation)
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Alone in the Dark (film))
Alone in the Dark is the title of several works of fiction:
- Alone in the Dark, a series of video games
- Alone in the Dark (video game), a 1992 video game and the first in the series
- Alone in the Dark (1978 film), or Solos en la madrugada, a 1978 Spanish movie directed by José Luis Garci
- Alone in the Dark (1982 film), a 1982 horror movie featuring Jack Palance, Donald Pleasence, and Martin Landau
- Alone in the Dark (2005 film), a 2005 horror movie loosely based on the video game series, directed by Uwe Boll and featuring Christian Slater, Tara Reid, and Stephen Dorff
- "Alone in the Dark", a song by American thrash-metal band Testament from their 1987 album The Legacy
- "Alone in the Dark", a song by John Hiatt from his 1987 album Bring the Family
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.