From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Alparslan may refer to:
- Alp Arslan, Turkic ruler
- Alparslan Arslan, Turkish criminal
- Alparslan Erdem, Turkish-German footballer
- Alparslan Türkeş, Turkish nationalist politician
- Alparslan, Dinar, a village in the district of Dinar, Afyonkarahisar Province, Turkey
- Alparslan, Kastamonu, a village in the district of Kastamonu, Kastamonu Province, Turkey
- Alpaslan, alternate spelling
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.