|Romanized name||Kabushikigaisha ArufaDorīmu|
|Founded||Tokyo, Japan (January 12, 2000 )|
|Key people||Tetsuo Mizuno|
|Products||Mario & Luigi series|
|Employees||38 (as of January 2011)|
AlphaDream Corporation, Ltd. (株式会社アルファドリーム Kabushikigaisha ArufaDorīmu?) is a Japanese video game development company founded in 2000 by Tetsuo Mizuno in Tokyo, Japan. It was formerly known as Alpha Star. In partnership with Nintendo, it has produced software for the Game Boy Color, Game Boy Advance, Nintendo DS and Nintendo 3DS. The company's staff includes prominent developers from Square, such as Chihiro Fujioka.
AlphaDream was founded on January 12, 2000. They were then known as Alpha Star. Several members of their staff were notable staff from Square. They are known for their RPGs, most notably the Mario & Luigi series for the Game Boy Advance, the Nintendo DS and the Nintendo 3DS.
Game Boy Color
- Koto Battle: Tengai no Moribito (Japan only)
Game Boy Advance
- Tomato Adventure (Japan only; assisted by Graphic Research)
- Mario & Luigi: Superstar Saga
- Hamtaro: Rainbow Rescue (Japan and Europe only)
- Hamtaro: Ham-Ham Games
- Mario & Luigi: Partners in Time
- Hi! HamTaro Ham-Ham Challenge
- Tottoko Hamutaro Haai! Hamu-Chans no Hamu Hamu Challenge! Atsumare Haai! (Japan only)
- Mario & Luigi: Bowser's Inside Story
- PostPet DS (Japan only)
- "会社概要 -Profile-". http://www.alphadream.co.jp/ (in Japanese). AlphaDream. Retrieved 19 July 2014.