AlphaOne Mall, Ahmedabad
|Type||Shopping mall, Hotel and service apartment|
|Location||Vastrapur, Ahmedabad, India|
|Address||Plot No-216, Vastrapur, Ahmedabad, Gujarat 380006, India|
|Floor area||1,200,000 sq ft (111,000 m2)|
|Design and construction|
|Developer||Alpha G Corp Development Pvt. Ltd.|
In 2005, Alpha G Corp Development Pvt. Ltd bought the land adjoining Vastrapur lake measuring 35,000 square metres from Ahmedabad Urban Development Authority in an auction for Rs.55 crores. Construction started in 2006 to develop a mixed use city centre catering to shopping, entertainment and hospitality. The mall faced protests from the nearby residents during its launch. The mall is located in a neighbourhood consisting of people who are strictly vegetarians, who protested against KFC opening an outlet in the mall as it is a non-vegetarian restaurant. Protests were also raised against Cinepolis multiplex as it is situated within 200 metres of a religious place.
The building was designed by Canada-based Arcop associates. The mall was constructed at a cost of Rs.350 crores. The 1.2 million square foot complex consists of the retail mall of 7,20,000 square feet, Ista Hotels- a five star hotel of 2,00,000 square feet and service apartments. The mall has three-level parking facility which can accommodate 1,200 cars and 2,000 two-wheelers. In 2012, it was claimed that 40,000 people visit the mall on Sundays and 18,000-24,000 people visit on weekdays. The mall has led to increase in traffic jams in vastrapur area and the authorities have taken up traffic management in coordination with the local municipal body.
The mall has three anchor stores. The biggest anchor store HyperCity occupies 80,000 square feet is located at the basement of the mall. The other two anchors HyperCity, Shoppers Stop located at the two ends of the mall spans vertically for 3 floors. The mall is claimed to have 210 stores under its roof. Other major brands present in the mall are Madura, Lolipop, Estelle, Chavda, Color Fab, Gini and Jony, and Anshu's Designer Studio. The food court and the multiplex are located on the third floor. The 6-screen multiplex is spread across 40,000 sq.ft and is operated by Cinepolis
The food court named "Flavours" is situated on the third floor and has restaurants like Chocolate Room, Sambhu's, Dakshin Dosa Place, Café Bollywood, Dosa Express, Vadaas, Nukkad Teppenyaki, Midday Munchies and Chatkaaz.
On 5 May 2012, a group of dancers performed a flash mob in the central atrium. In July 2012, a European-film festival was organized at the Cinepolis multiplex screening 19 movies over four days.
In September 2013, “Har Shehar Ka Junior MasterChef” contest was organized at Alpha One Mall in Ahmedabad. 
- "Largest mixed used city centre unveiled in Ahmedabad". Business Standard. 18 October 2011. Retrieved 28 July 2012.
- "Unveiled: City Centre at Vastrapur!". Times of India. 11 April 2006. Retrieved 28 July 2012.
- Avinash Nair (17 October 2011). "Kentucky Friend Chicken changes dress code for vegeterian Gujarat". The Economic Times. Retrieved 29 July 2012.
- "KFC to tickle Amdavadi taste buds soon". Daily News and Analysis. 3 September 2011. Retrieved 5 October 2012.
- Vinay Umarji (27 October 2007). "Alfa G Corp to invest Rs 1,000 cr in Guj". Business Standard. Retrieved 29 July 2012.
- Avinash Nair (4 March 2012). "Mall owners firm up plan to ease traffic in Vastrapur area". The Indian Express. Retrieved 29 July 2012.
- "Mall owners firm up plan to ease traffic in Vastrapur area". The Indian Express. 4 March 2012. Retrieved 29 July 2012.
- "AlphaOne opens in Ahmedabad". Indiaretailing.com. Retrieved 5 October 2012.
- "Hypercity reaches Ahmedabad". Indianretailer.com. Retrieved 5 October 2012.
- "Floor Plans". Alpha G: Corp. Retrieved 5 October 2012.
- "In and around your city ; Simply Gujarati". India Today. 14 December 2011. Retrieved 29 July 2012.
- "Flash Mob at AlphaOne, Ahmedabad". India PR Wire. Retrieved 5 October 2012.
- "Best of European films come to Amdavad". Times of India. 21 July 2012. Retrieved 6 October 2012.