From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Alpha Five)
Alpha 5 (α5), Alpha-5 (α-5) or Alpha Five may refer to:
- Alpha 5 (Power Rangers), a fictional character from the Power Rangers franchise
- Alpha Five (database), a relational database management system and rapid application development platform
- Integrin alpha-5, a protein encoded by the ITGA5 gen in humans
- Alpha-5 beta-1 (α5β1), an integrin that binds to matrix macromolecules and proteinases and thereby stimulates angiogenesis
- Alpha 5 (Minolta) (α-5), an A-mount 35mm SLR by Minolta in 2001, also known as Dynax 5 / Maxxum 5 / Alpha Sweet II
- Alpha-5 Digital (α-5D), an A-mount APS-C format DSLR by Konica Minolta in 2005, also known as Dynax 5D / Maxxum 5D / Alpha Sweet Digital (DG-5D)
Alpha V (αV) or Alpha-V (α-V) may refer to:
- Integrin alpha-V, a protein encoded by the ITGAV gen in humans
- Alpha-v beta-5 (αVβ5), an integrin that binds to matrix macromolecules and proteinases and thereby stimulates angiogenesis
- Laminin, alpha 5, a protein that in humans is encoded by the LAMA5 gen
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.