|Labels||Mole Listening Pearls, HoloPhon|
In the beginning, Alphawezen was an instrumental project, but with the first official album L'après-midi d'un Microphone (2001, Mole Listening Pearls) and with the co-operation of singer Asu it became a kind of ambient electronic pop music. Their style can also be considered as downtempo.
In Anne Fontaines Film Nathalie... with Emmanuelle Béart and Gérard Depardieu (2003), the Alphawezen song "Gai Soleil" is used in a club scene. In October 2007, the third Alphawezen album Comme Vous Voulez was released at Mole Listening Pearls. In November 2009, the double CD Snow/Glow was released, including remixes by Nightmares on Wax and The Timewriter.
A single entitled "Smile" has been released in August 2011.
- Smile (2011 / Single)
- Snow/Glow (2009 / 2xCD)
- Gun Song/ Days Remixes (2009 / 12" Vinyl)
- I Like You (2008 / download)
- Comme Vous Voulez (2007 / CD Album)
- En Passant (2004 / CD Album)
- Speed Of Light (2004 / download)
- Welcome To Machinarchy (2004 / 12" Vinyl Maxi)
- The Bruxelles EP (2004 / download)
- L'après-midi d'un Microphone (2001 / CD Album)
- Into The Stars (2001 / 12" Vinyl Maxi)
- Gai Soleil (2000 / 12" Vinyl Maxi)
- 2011 Smile
- 2008 Days
- 2005 Speed of Light
- 2002 Electricity Drive
- 2001 Into the Stars
- 2000 Frost
- 1999 Gai Soleil
|This article about a German band or other musical ensemble is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|