Alpington shown within Norfolk
|Area||2.18 km2 (0.84 sq mi)|
|Population||460 (2001 census)|
|- Density||211 /km2 (550 /sq mi)|
|OS grid reference|
|Sovereign state||United Kingdom|
|Ambulance||East of England|
|EU Parliament||East of England|
The civil parish has an area of 2.18 square kilometres and in the 2001 census had a population of 460 in 199 households. For the purposes of local government, the parish falls within the district of South Norfolk.
The village has a village hall, primary school and a pub, the 'Wheel of Fortune'.
- British tennis-player Richard Bloomfield is from Alpington.
- *Office for National Statistics & Norfolk County Council (2001). Census population and household counts for unparished urban areas and all parishes. Retrieved December 2, 2005.
- Alpington wit Yelverton Parish News
- Media related to Alpington at Wikimedia Commons
- Alpington on GENUKI.
- Alpington in the Domesday Book
|This Norfolk location article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|