From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up Alsatian, Alsatians, Alsation, alsatian, or alsatians in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Alsatian may refer to:
- The Alsace region of France
- Alsatian language, the language or dialect of the Alsace region of northeast France
- Alsatians (people), a person from the Alsace region of France or a speaker of the Alsatian language
- "Alsatian Cousin", the first track on Morrissey's 1988 debut album, Viva Hate
- German Shepherd Dog, a breed of dog known as an Alsatian in some countries
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Alsatian.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.