From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Alsatians)
|Look up Alsatian, Alsatians, Alsation, alsatian, or alsatians in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Alsatian may refer to:
- pertaining to the Alsace region of France
- Alsatians (people), a person from the Alsace region of France or a speaker of the Alsatian language
- Alsatian language, the language or dialect of the Alsace region of northeast France
- Alsace wine, a white wine from the Alsace region of France
- German Shepherd Dog, a breed of dog known as an Alsatian in some countries
- Elsässer (disambiguation)
- List of Alsatians
- "Alsatian Cousin", the first track on Morrissey's 1988 debut album, Viva Hate
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.