|Elevation||279 m (915 ft)|
|Time zone||IST (UTC+5:30)|
Alsisar is a small town in Jhunjhunu district, Rajasthan, India. It is in the north-western part of the district. The area surrounding the town is an arid semi desert. This place is known for its inhuman temperature ranging from 48°C in summer to below zero levels in winter.
Alsisar is located at  It has an average elevation of 279 m (915 ft). Alsisar is 22 km from Jhunjhunu District and 194 km from Jaipur..
Places of interest
- Satya Narayan ji Ka temple
- Shri Rani Sati ji ka temple
- Alsisar Mahal(Alsisar Fort).
- Kataruka ki Haveli.
- Shri Lal Bahadur Mal Ki Haveli.
- Tejpal Jhunjhunuwala ki Haveli.
- Ramjas Jhunjhunuwala ki Haveli.
- Lakha ka ki Haveli.
- Mahali Dutt.Khetan Haveli.
- Arjun Ram khetan Haveli.
- Cenotaph of Thakur Chhotu Singh.
- Satya Narain Temple.
- Sri Lal Bahadur Mal Well.
- Ram Jas Jhunjhunuwala ka well.
- Jiwan Ram Marodia ka Talab (Water Tank)
- Shri Saraswati Bal Niketan Upper Primary School (one of the highly reputed schools of India for quality education)
- J.K. Senior secondary school
- Indra Vilas
- Poonia Haveli
- J.K. School Alsisar
- Panchayat Samiti
- Alsisar Gate
- Gopinathji Temple / Pujariyon Ka mandir
- Chouk vale Balaji Mandir
|This article related to a location in Rajasthan is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|