Alta Loma High School
|Alta Loma High School|
|8880 Baseline Road
Rancho Cucamonga, California, 91701
|Type||Public High School|
|School district||Chaffey Joint Union High School District|
|Number of students||3000|
|Color(s)||Royal blue and white|
|Rivals||Los Osos High School, Rancho Cucamonga High School|
|Newspaper||The Brave Times|
|Alta Loma High School quad, in 2003|
Alta Loma High School (ALHS) is a comprehensive public secondary school located in Rancho Cucamonga, California, United States, that was established in 1963. As a member of the Chaffey Joint Union High School District, the school employs roughly 150 staff members that serve 3,000 students.
- With funding received from state bonds, expansion work was done between 1998–2001, adding on a new Math and Science building, a new dance studio, weight rooms, and a new library, along with renovation work on sites around the campus.
- The school's football team plays its home games at Chaffey High School's Graber Field.
- Carlos Bocanegra (graduated 1997), professional soccer player for Rangers FC (Scotland).
- Charles Castronovo (graduated 1993), Tenor and opera singer.
- Kenyon Coleman (graduated 1997), NFL football player.
- Cameron Dunn (graduated 2001), professional soccer player who plays for Los Angeles Blues.
- Rocky Long (graduated 1968), college football coach.
- Sid Monge (graduated 1970), is a retired Major League Baseball relief pitcher0
- Eric Weddle (graduated 2003), San Diego Chargers' defensive back.
- The Young Bucks professional wrestling brothers in TNA Wrestling
- Adam Parada (graduated 1999), professional basketball player.