From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Altai may refer to:
- Altai Mountains, in East-Central Asia, where Russia, China, Mongolia and Kazakhstan come together
- Govi-Altai Province, an Aimag (province)
- Altai City, the capital of the Govi-Altai Aimag
- Several Sums (districts) of different Aimags:
Language and ethnic group
- Altai, a historical novel by Wu Ming
- Altai gas pipeline, proposed natural gas pipeline between Russia and China
- Computer Associates Int. Inc. v. Altai Inc., a United States legal case
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Altai.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.