From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Altamira could mean any of the following:
- Cave of Altamira, a cave in Cantabria, Spain famous for its paintings and carving
- Altamira, Pará, a city in the Brazilian state of Pará
- Altamira, Huila, a town and municipality in Colombia
- Altamira, Puerto Plata, a town in the Dominican Republic
- Altamira Municipality, Tamaulipas, Mexico, a port city and a municipality
- Altamira (Caracas) a neighborhood in Caracas, Venezuela
- Altamira do Maranhão, a city in the Brazilian state of Maranhão
- A neighbourhood in the district of Basurto-Zorroza in Bilbao, Spain
- 7742 Altamira, an asteroid
- Altamira Financial Services, a Canadian mutual fund company now part of National Bank of Canada
- AltaMira Press, an imprint of Rowman & Littlefield Publishing Group
- Altamira Software, a computer software developer acquired by Microsoft in 1994
- Alta Mira (band), a post-pop/indie rock band from Albany, NY.
- Altamira Oriole, Icterus gularis, a New World oriole
- Altamira Yellowthroat, Geothlypis flavovelata, a New World warbler
- Viscounty of Altamira, Spanish nobility
- Marquisate of Altamira, Spanish nobility
- "Alta Mira", a song by Edgar Winter on their LP They Only Come Out at Night, 1972
- Maltais, Kirk. "Alta Mira is the Salt". InYourSpeakers.com. Derek Duoba. Retrieved 27 February 2012.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Altamira.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.