From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up Altar or altar in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Altar is a religious structure for sacrifices or offerings.
Altar may also refer to:
- Altar (Catholicism)
- Altar (Bible)
- Altar (Wicca)
- Altar (dance music band), a Brazilian dance music band
- Altar (Dutch band), a Dutch death metal band
- Altar (Romanian band), a Romanian metal band
- Altar (Sunn O))) and Boris album), 2006
- Altar (Hillsong album)
- El Altar is an extinct volcano in Ecuador
- Altar, Sonora, a small city and the surrounding municipality in the Mexican state of Sonora
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Altar.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.