From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up alter in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
To alter generally means to change something, and may refer to:
- Alter (name), people named Alter
- Alter (automobile)
- Alter (crater), lunar crater
- Alter Channel, Greek TV channel
- Archbishop Alter High School, Roman Catholic high school in Kettering, Ohio
- "Alter", a song by Raven from their 1994 album Glow
- ALTER, command in older implementations of COBOL
- Alter ego, or "alter" in popular usage, a "second self"
- Alter (SQL)
- Alter (album), 2002 album by Floater
- Alter, 2006 remix album by Swiss band Knut
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.